The Results Are In: How Miva Scored in the 2023 Paradigm B2B...
Read on to learn more...
Want to read this blog offline?
No worries, download the PDF version now and enjoy your reading later...Download PDF
As ecommerce continues to evolve, online sellers require more sophisticated security, compliance, and fraud protection solutions. The Miva 9.13 release gives merchants critical tools for optimizing their processes, improving the checkout and payment process, and simplifying PCI compliance.Here’s what’s new in 9.13:
MivaPay, Miva’s secure credit card vault, is now part of Miva’s core product. Miva 9.13 adds several new enhancements to MivaPay:
● Fast Reordering using the same credit card.
● Streamlined Reauthorization with order-level saved credit cards.
● Enterprise Back Office Support reauthorizations of stored cards can be completed via ERP or OMS
Miva 9.13 takes secure payments to the next level with new modules for protecting customer information and streamlining the checkout process.
● Authorize.Net Payment Module Update: This updated module leverages Authorize.net’s latest Accept.js library for secure and PCI compliant credit card tokenization.
● Braintree + PayPal Button: This update allows customers to pay with PayPal at critical checkout points.
● Kount for MivaPay + Braintree: This update adds an additional layer of security to Braintree transactions with Kount fraud prevention.
This release includes enhancements for faster page load, reduced database overhead, and improved scaling for high-traffic stores.
MivaPrint Q is a new feature in 9.13 which allows users to establish unlimited print queues in several different locations from a dedicated desktop app, making label printing more secure and reliable.
Shipping alongside Miva 9.13 are the following partner modules:
● Signifyd Module
This new module offers powerful fraud protection for transactions on Miva stores.
● TaxJar Module
This new module offers a sales tax management solution for Miva sellers.
● Bolt Module
This new module offers Miva stores an end-to-end solution for checkout, payment processing, and fraud.
Find Out More
For more details on the new features in Miva 9.13, check out the What’s New page.
Miva offers a flexible and adaptable ecommerce platform that evolves with businesses and allows them to drive sales, maximize average order value, cut overhead costs, and increase revenue. Miva has been helping businesses realize their ecommerce potential for over 20 years and empowering retail, wholesale, and direct-to-consumer sellers across all industries to transform their business through ecommerce.